Structure and performance of spiral plate heat exchanger
source：http://gzjchuang.com/news149690.html release time：2019-10-22 14:47:00
1. The spiral plate heat exchanger is suitable for: gas-gas, gas-liquid, liquid-liquid convection heat transfer can be used for steam condensation and liquid evaporation heat transfer, chemical, petroleum, medicine, machinery, power, light industry and textile and other industrial sectors can choose.
2. This equipment is made of two steel plates, forming two even spiral channels. Two kinds of heat transfer cut-off can carry out full countercurrent flow. It is suitable for small temperature difference heat transfer, easy to recover low-temperature heat source and accurately control the outlet temperature.
3. The nozzle on the shell is of tangential structure, with small local resistance, uniform curvature of the spiral channel, no large reversal of fluid flow in the equipment, and small total resistance. Therefore, the design flow rate can be improved to have high heat transfer capacity.
4. The end face of spiral channel is welded and sealed, with good sealing performance and reliable structure.
5. It is not easy to repair, especially when there is a problem with the internal plate. Some factories turn off all the welds on both ends of the equipment, flatten and repair the plate again, and then roll it up, which consumes too much labor time. Therefore, it is very important to select the spiral plate heat exchanger for corrosion protection.
6. Since there is a fixed distance column in the spiral channel to support the channel spacing, no fibrous impurities (cotton yarn, straw stick, leaves, etc.) shall be thrown into the heat exchanger.
7. Mechanical cleaning is not allowed. Production practice shows that spiral plate heat exchanger is not easy to block compared with general tubular heat exchanger, especially the suspended particles such as sediment and small shells are not easy to deposit in spiral channel, and the reasons are analyzed. The first reason is that the deposition of single channel impurities in the channel will increase the turnover flow to wash it out. The second reason is that There is no dead angle in the spiral channel, and impurities are easy to be rushed out.
8. Strictly control the outlet temperature of cooling water below the scaling temperature.
9. The commonly used cleaning method is to use steam to clean or alkali wash. When steam is blown in, it is necessary to blow impurities out of the equipment to the connecting pipe. Many users think this is an effective method.
Detachable (Ⅱ, Ⅲ) spiral plate heat exchanger
The structure principle is basically the same as that of the non detachable heat exchanger, but the channel can be disassembled for cleaning, and both ends are sealed with heads. It is especially suitable for liquid to liquid exchange with viscous and precipitated liquid, as well as gas liquid and steam condensation. Because the detachable heat exchanger needs to add head, flange and other components, the equipment cost is slightly higher than that of the non detachable heat exchanger.
Single equipment can not meet the use requirements, and multiple equipment can be used in combination, but the combination must meet the following requirements:
Parallel combination, series combination: the distance between equipment and channel is the same. Hybrid combination: one channel in parallel and one channel in series.
Stainless and acid resistant steel pn0.6, 1.6Mpa non detachable (type I) spiral plate heat exchanger.
The nominal pressure PN of the spiral plate heat exchanger is specified as 0.6, 1, 1.6, 2.5MPa (i.e. the original 6, 10, 16, 25kg / cm2) (refers to the maximum working pressure with a single channel). The test pressure is 1.25 times of the working pressure.
The material of the contact part between the spiral plate heat exchanger and the medium is Q235A and q235af carbon steel, SUS321 and SUS304 stainless steel acid steel. Other materials can be selected according to user requirements.
Allowable working temperature: T = 0 to + 350 ℃ for carbon steel, t = - 40 to 500 ℃ for stainless steel acid steel, and the range of temperature rise and pressure drop shall be in accordance with the relevant regulations of pressure vessel. When selecting this equipment, the fluid in the equipment channel shall be turbulent through proper process calculation. (generally, the liquid flow rate is 1 m / sec, and the gas flow rate is 10 m / sec).